Guests are welcomed into Fort Chabariya by a gracious family, which includes the present Darbar, his brother, and their nephews and children who serve as owners. This friendly family is happy to entertain guests and share stories, yet guests can also enjoy the option of a separate residence for ultimate privacy and the freedom to dine alone.
Evenings at Fort Chabariya offer the chance to mingle with other guests in the formal drawing room or to gather around a fire under the stars, enjoying drinks of choice. Ultimately, Fort Chabariya provides a revitalising refuge for those seeking an escape from the fast-paced bustle of life. The personalised care that the family lavishes on each guest fosters an environment that feels more like home than a hotel. Fort Chabariya is conveniently located midway between Udaipur’s luxury hotels and Jaipur and Ajmer’s best hotels.
The family has poured love and care into nurturing and developing Fort Chabariya into one of the country’s finest Heritage hotels since 2018, earning it the classification of a Heritage Hotel. Rather than adding new buildings, the family has skillfully redesigned old edifices to create a property with few parallels. The fort is located on the banks of a river, providing a haven of peace and tranquillity in rural surroundings. The sprawling lawns and manicured gardens attract a variety of birds and dancing peacocks, making it a true oasis where the only sound is the sweet bird song. Guests are enticed to take a refreshing dip in the superb swimming pool, complete with four charming pavilions. The elegant and beautifully appointed lounge, serene verandas, and terraces offer breathtaking views, making them perfect spots for relaxation.
Each of the 12 individually designed and beautifully appointed rooms at Fort Chabariya offers luxurious creature comforts and a touch of class. All rooms are unique in design, furnished with antiques and fine fabrics, and some boast en suite whirlpool bathrooms. Guests can expect crisp white linens, plumped pillows, and sumptuous Vispring beds to guarantee a perfect night’s slumber. Every suite and bathroom is individually designed with a different colour, leaning towards a “minimalistic approach” that balances space, luxury, and comfort. Fort Chabariya offers a total of 3 Royal Suites, 6 Suites, and 3 Luxury Queen Rooms.
- Suite Rooms provide a luxurious experience with a king-size bed and a living room, designed for utmost comfort during your stay.
- The Special Room, with a maximum occupancy of 2, boasts a spacious area of 625 square feet and offers a picturesque view of Chabariya village and fields. It features a comfortable double bed.
- Luxury Small Rooms are an excellent choice for solo travellers, providing ample comfort and luxury.
- The Special Room, with a maximum occupancy of 1, has a size of 260 square feet and a stunning view of Chabariya village and fields. It features a cosy single bed.
- Luxury Standard Rooms are ideal for couples with a perfectly designed bedroom that promises intimate moments. It comprises a double bed or two twin beds, providing flexibility in sleeping arrangements.
- The Special Room, with a maximum occupancy of 2, covers an area of 450 square feet and provides a beautiful view of Chabariya village and fields. It features either a comfortable double bed or a twin bed.
Number of rooms in total– 12 ( 3- queen bed, 3- suite, 2- twin, 4-double) Maximum Occupancy– 36 guests
- Pricing info– Starts from ₹7,000 + Taxes
- Extra charges for an extra person– ₹1,500 + GST per Extra bed.
- Child policy– Children below 12 years old are complimentary
- Pet Policy– Not allowed
- Electric kettle
- All rooms are equipped with AC
- Hair dryer & Iron on request
- King & queen size beds
- Wi-Fi availability- Yes
- 4G connectivity- Yes
Things to do around
- Farm lunch
- Jeep safari (max 4 persons) 1800+gst
- Village walk
- Cooking demo
- Horse riding
- Bullet ride
- Activities at the property- No
- Check in- 2pm
- Check out- 12 pm
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.