About this Property
Escape to a peaceful retreat nestled in the Aravali Hills at this small organic farm. The farmhouse offers a stylish and cozy atmosphere with all the comforts of home, perfect for relaxing and unwinding. Experience the local farming community and their simple way of life by visiting the nearby village. Reconnect with nature at this secluded and serene location, the perfect spot for true peace and tranquillity.
Perched on a hilltop, this small cottage sits on a vast private property in the countryside. The open-plan design of the farmhouse includes a full kitchen and private bathroom, while the king size bed and sofa in the open bedroom cater to your sleeping needs. Enjoy the outdoors with plenty of space for relaxing and bonfires in the evenings. The property offers ample opportunities for exploration, both on the farm and in the surrounding areas.
The farmhouse is stylishly designed and very comfortable. This is a perfect place for those who want to get away and have peace and privacy. It’s perfect for couples and small families…or single travellers who want to get away from it all and maybe do some work. It is an ideal place for doing yoga and meditation and also great for artists!
Currently, guests do self-cooking in our fully equipped kitchen and also enjoy cooking outside on the open fire. We are out in nature away from the city lights…A perfect place to watch the sunset and look at the moon and stars.
We are happy to arrange special picnics or trekking in the area.
This farm operates as a working farm and is home to a family who lives separately on the property, close to the farmhouse. They serve as caretakers for the property and take care of the animals. Though they keep to themselves, they are available to assist you if you require anything during your stay.
The entire farm is free for you to wander around and explore the area. We do recommend that you bring walking shoes and comfortable clothes for exploring the hills and nearby farms.
Deals start from ₹6500 per night
Number of Rooms – 1 bed and 1 bathroom
Occupancy – 2 guests
- Mountain view
- Courtyard view
- Dedicated workspace
- Free parking on the premises
There’s a village 3 km from the farm that has a couple of simple restaurants. We have a full kitchen in the farmhouse. Our guests typically bring their own groceries and do self-cooking in the farmhouse or outside on the open fire. In the village 3km from the farm you can get some very basic groceries like vegetables, flour, rice, etc. But it is advised that guests bring most of what they need for their stay since limited options are available in the village.
Please note: We do not have a refrigerator, but we do have an ice box that can keep drinks cold for a day.
- We do not have Wifi. However, we can arrange to charge our data card to provide wifi, if needed.
- Airtel and Jio Cell services work very well at the farm….so most people use their own devices for the internet
Things to do around
We are quite secluded on our property, but if you’re up for a walk, we are surrounded by neighbouring farms and near the village of Banadiya, which is a very small traditional farming village. We are near Ubeshwarji Temple which is a popular location in the area to visit which gives a great view of the Aravali Hills. Also close by is Choti Madar & Madar Lakes, and the famous Badi Lake.
For tourist activities…There are plenty of areas to explore nearby the farm such as lakes, temples, traditional farms, local village life, and nature. It’s a good place for trekking and countryside walks. Guests can easily drive to Udaipur City which is 20km (about 30 minutes drive) from the farm. In Udaipur, there are plenty of tourist attractions. Our main attraction which brings guests to our farm is to enjoy a quiet, secluded and private getaway in nature.
Other things to note
- Please take note that we are out in nature which means that there will be insects, spiders, lizards, etc. They don’t usually bother us too much, but please understand that it is an unavoidable part of being off-grid in the countryside.
- We have 2 dogs, Leo & Mr OG who live on the property. They are very sweet and like people…but if dogs scare you, please keep this in mind when considering booking.
- We run on solar power. Normally we never use more power than what our battery can hold, however during monsoon, you will need to be mindful of how much power you are using to prevent from running out.
- We do not have a refrigerator but an ice box which can keep things cold for a couple of days.
- Check-in: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Checkout before 10:00 am
- 2 guests maximum