Whistling Woods x 8MH
Nestled amidst Himalayan foothills and approached via a quiet village road winding down to a private lane, The Blue Door is nestled on the foothills of Mussoorie. The area is a picture-perfect destination with scenic hills, magnificent forests with biodiversity, and walking distance from the confluence of two rivers. Designed in a classic contemporary style, The Blue Door offers the perfect mix of tropical transparency & modern comfort.
We are sure to bring a slice of heaven on this earth for you!
As the name implies, The Blue Door is the perfect haven embraced by peace and tranquility. Sweeping views and rolling hills are the backdrops while the beautiful sky goes as far as the eye can see. A wealth of wild birds and animals can be seen here. The peaceful silence of the hills is only broken by the rippling of flowing water from the two rivers close by.
Tastefully decorated Bed Rooms, The Ladybird, The QueenBee Room, The Butterfly Room, and the dragonfly room are the perfect getaway hideouts. The Living Room is a rustic art house. Whether you are looking to read a book, catch up on work using our high-speed internet, cook a meal, watch a movie, listen to some music or just lounge around with friends overlooking the majestic peaks and converging rivers from the property.
Surrounded by wonderful history and natural beauty it is a destination in itself and conveniently located to ﬁt into a number of central Indian itineraries. It is surrounded by the mythological forest reserve of Malsi. You can even take in the full view of the Tons and Rispana river as they meander into the distance. Here on the top of the breathtaking mountains, surrounded by natural beauty and tranquillity, it will be an inseparable part of the constellation of stars descended on earth. It is actually Heaven on Earth. Come and stay with us once and will always want to come back to this ultimate getaway destination.
Let’s walk you through the space.
– There are 4 bedrooms, of which 1 is a family suite, all the other rooms have a deck above which can also accommodate an extra adult or children.
– All 3 bedrooms have heaters.
– Attached bathrooms are offered in all the rooms whereas balconies are offered in all of the rooms.
– All bedrooms have a king-size bed. All bedrooms have a provision for extra bedding as floor mattresses.
– There are 5 bathrooms – 4 attached and 1 common.
– Geysers, showers, towels, and toiletries are provided in all the bathrooms.
– The living room seats up to 15-18 people.
– It offers a large flat-screen TV, a music system, and a Bluetooth speaker.
– Board games, chess, and carrom board and a well-stocked library are also available.
– There is a patio overlooking the tons river in the front attached to the living room and big lawns at the back of the villa.
– Events can be organized at an additional cost, on prior notice.
– There is a fully functional kitchen in the common area.
– The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove, and a water purifier.
– Crockery and cutlery are available for up to 12 people.
– Though a private chef is available to prepare sumptuous meals of your choice, guests do have access to the kitchen.
– A wide range of food is offered.
– For vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals, a complete 3-course lunch is priced at INR 500.00 per person, per meal, and dinner is priced at INR 600 per person, per meal.
– Snacks, beverages, and desserts are served as per the A la’ Carte menu (on actuals).
– Torch, iron, wardrobes
– Medical kit, mosquito repellent
– Secured parking space for up to 5
Other things to note
– Smoking is allowed only outdoors.
– Loud music is not allowed.
– There may be a few insects you might get to see the property in a village and with a forest view but they are harmless.
– Please note that you are opting for a “Homestay Property” and not a ” Hotel”
– Please do not expect it to have everything that a hotel offers but we assure you that you will be well looked after and we will certainly try to make your stay comfortable.
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
– No smoking allowed inside the house, else penalty will be applicable
– Pets not allowed
– DJ/Loud Music is not allowed
– outside visitors not allowed
– Any illegal activities are not permitted
– Any damages caused by guests to the property will be chargeable