Escape to this idyllic village nestled near Rajaji National Park, just a stone’s throw away from the enchanting town of Rishikesh. Immerse yourself in the serene ambiance with gentle whispers of the Ganga river, flowing freely within walking distance from our doorstep.
Indulge in the comforts of home-cooked meals or enjoy the convenience of our self-kitchen facilities. This homestay provides ample amenities including parking, WiFi, a refreshing pool, a dedicated driver lounge, and a lush lawn where you can unwind amidst nature’s embrace. Breathe in the invigorating fresh air and bask in the warm embrace of the sun.
About the space:
Accessibility is of utmost importance to us, which is why we have ensured step-less entry and convenient access throughout the homestay, making it ideal for guests of all ages, including the elderly and children. We also extend our warm hospitality to your furry friends, as we are a pet-friendly destination.
Discover the perfect blend of comfort, tranquility, and pet-friendly hospitality at Aasana Rishikesh. Let us be your home away from home as you soak in the beauty of nature, unwind by the poolside, and create unforgettable memories in the heart of Rishikesh’s outskirts.
No of room: 3
Maximum Occupancy: 10
Pricing Information: INR 15,000/ ++
Tariff inclusions: stay of 6 adults per night with breakfast
Extra bed: Rs 1000
INR 5000/ ++
Tariff inclusions: stay of 2 adults per night with breakfast
Extra bed: Rs 1000
The Food Situation:
- You can order from the home-cooked food menu
- You can cook for yourself as there is an independent fully functional kitchen for guests
- You can order from nearby restaurants
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Paid washer – In building
- Free dryer – In building
- Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Children’s books and toys
- High chair
Heating and cooling
- AC – split-type ductless system
- Security cameras on the property
- Entrances and open areas are under CCTV Surveillance, and step-less entry available for elders
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
Kitchen and dining
- Space where guests can cook their own meals
- Cooking basics
- Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and silverware
- Bowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, and more
- Private patio or balcony
- Private back garden – Fully fenced
- An open space on the property usually covered in grass
- Fire pit
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- BBQ grill
- Parking facilities
- Check-in: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Checkout before 1:00 pm
- Self-check-in with building staff
- During your stay
- 6 guests maximum
- Pets allowed
- Smoking is allowed only outdoor
- items kept in the fridge are chargeable on consumption
- last breakfast time is 10:30 am
- Dinner will be served no later than 10:30 pm
- lunch and dinner orders are to be placed 3 hrs before the expected serving time
Things to be Noted:
Our Network of Unique Properties that we promote and market spans the length and breadth of this amazing country we live in and allows out to work with some outstanding entrepreneurs.
We truly believe in taking Time-outs from the fast-paced digital concrete jungles that we live in; reach out today to learn more.
Learn more about what we do by searching 8MH Organic!
Rishikesh B&B x 8MH || Serene, homely
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.