About the Property
Discover your perfect escape in the serene hills of Himachal at our Kasauli Cabin – a delightful duplex villa that will capture your heart. This charming cottage is conveniently located and offers great views of the Himalayas, providing a peaceful retreat to recharge your senses.
With two cosy bedrooms and top-notch amenities, the Kasauli Cabin X 8MH offers a home away from home experience and an opportunity to experience the tranquillity and beauty of the hills.
Contact us now!
The cottage has two bedrooms with attached bathrooms and a lovely drawing room where you can sit and enjoy the garden view. This is a duplex-style Cabin.
The rooms have double occupancy that can host up to four people. However, we can arrange for an extra bed with additional charges in each room, making it possible for three people to share a room. The cottage can host six people on the whole.
The room on the upper level has a big balcony on one side, and a wrap-around balcony on the other side.
One may saunter across the cottage in the evenings or lounge outside and sit out taking in the beauty of mother nature for a soothing experience to treasure.
INR 11, 000 for the entire cottage.
Additional bedding will cost 1500 per head
The property is located right opposite the famous Giani Da Dhaba, making it convenient to access main Kasauli from both sides.
There are 2 units on the compound, one is used by the owner and the other one is rented out to guests. The Guest Unit has its own separate access and it’s own separate sit out for guests to enjoy. The property owner is friendly and happy to give inputs on things to do and places to visit around.
The famous toy train rolls past every now and then below the property and is a quaint reminder of the years gone by. The train goes all the way up to Shimla.
A well-equipped kitchen with a microwave, utensils, refrigerator, and crockery is available. Vegetarian Breakfast can be provided on request at ₹ 250 per person.
There are a host of restaurants that deliver right to the property, details and menus will be provided at the property itself.
- Two (2) very aesthetic bedrooms with bathrooms.
- A lovely living space with lots of seating and a stunning view of the outdoors.
- Provision for a kitchen and dining area.
- Big screen smart TV in the drawing room.
- Books and board games.
- WIFI Access
- Constant access to hot water
- Reliable Power Supply
- Cleaning assistance is offered.
- Toiletries, towels and fresh linen
Other things to note
You will need to park your car/s on the main road, where everyone else parks as well.
The property is a bit of a walk from the main road parking down to the cabin. Don’t worry, the caretaker will ensure that all your baggage etc will get down to the cabin without your assistance.
Things to do around the property
Put on your tourist shoes and pack your bags to explore the place. From the famous Kasauli Market, Church, Sunset Point, Lawrence School Sanawar, Kasauli Club and a host of cute restaurants and cafes to visit, you won’t feel bored. Better yet, take the Toy Train to explore and travel all the way up to Shimla!
Our network of unique properties that we promote and market spans the length and breadth of this amazing country we live in and allows us to work with some outstanding entrepreneurs.
We truly believe in taking time outs from the fast-paced digital and concrete jungles that we live in; reach out today to learn more.
Learn more about what we do by searching for 8MH Organic!
- Guests are prohibited from smoking anywhere inside the property.
- Please refrain from taking any items from the cottage like towels or utensils.
- Guests are restricted from involving or practicing any unlawful activities in and around the property.
- Practice sustainability and turn off the lights, fans and other electrical appliances when it is not in use or before leaving the property.
- Water is significantly treasured in the hills; we hope you understand its importance and use it effectively.
- Guests will be responsible for their personal belongings.
- Guests will be liable for any repair or replacement of damages to the property if done during the stay.
- Check-in time is 1 PM, Check-out time is 11 AM
Kasauli Cabin X 8MH
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.