Cottages at Shimla x 8MH
About the property
The property offers a peaceful retreat surrounded by lush greenery, perfect for those seeking to connect with nature. Just an hour from Shimla, the three pet-friendly cottages are situated in a pine and oak forest and boast breathtaking views of the mountains and valleys, ideal for small families and intimate getaways.
About the Space
The charming homestay in Shimla features a fully-furnished ground floor suite with a double bed and an ensuite bathroom, and a first-floor suite with a double bed, a fully-furnished living room, and an ensuite bathroom. Both rooms can be rented separately and have private entrances.
Number of rooms – Four 2bhk cottages & two 4bhk family suites
Maximum Occupancy – 2 – 3 Guests in 1 Room
Each cottage has rooms that can be booked individually and have separate entrances. Each room accommodates two guests, while an extra floor mattress is available in each room for an additional guest.
- Deals for 2bhk cottages start from ₹8000 per room per night
- Deals for 4bhk family suites start from ₹13000 per room per night
Extra charges for extra person – ₹2000 per person
Child Policy – Kids below 8 years are complimentary
Pet Policy –Yes Allowed
- Parking Available
- Accommodation For Driver/Maid
- Extra Floor Mattress
- Sitout or Balcony
- Instant Geyser
- Open Shower Area
- Private Closet/Cupboard
- Towels and Toiletries
- WiFi Dongle
- Wi-Fi availability – yes
- 4G connectivity – yes
Food and Drinks
- Meals Provided At Additional Charges
- Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian Meals
We offer healthy home-cooked meals prepared using locally sourced fresh ingredients. Tea/Coffee will be served during breakfast and high tea time. If you would like tea/coffee at any other time of the day, it can be arranged at an additional charge.
Things to do around
Adventure seekers can enjoy short treks, horse riding, adventure sports and rock climbing – all at a drivable distance of 5-10 km from the property.
- Check-in after : 1 PM
- Check-out before : 10 AM
- Outside food is not allowed in the villa.
- Guests are not allowed to access the kitchen except for infants with prior permission.
- Guests cannot invite other guests and day visitors during their stay.
- Bachelor groups & stag parties are not allowed.
- We do not encourage parties and late-night revelry. Loud music is not permitted beyond 10 pm.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted only within limits.
- Illegal activities including but not limited to carrying/consuming drugs/narcotics and carrying firearms/weapons are prohibited on the property. Management reserves the right to report any such activities to local authorities.
- Smoking within the villa/rooms is prohibited.
- Guests are requested to take care of all personal valuables. Management is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to any items.
- As required by law, every guest above 18 years must carry government-approved photo ID proof, that shows address. We accept only Aadhar Cards, Driving Licenses and Passports.
- Inappropriate behaviour or violation of any of the above House Rules will invite a polite refusal to accept a Booking. If already checked in, Management reserves the right to ask guests to leave.
- Security Deposit: ₹ 5000 per room