Chandelao Heritage is a distinguished heritage hotel nestled within the ancient walls of a 350-year-old fort, once the residence of Chandelao Heritage’s former rulers. With dedication spanning two decades, the family has painstakingly refurbished and revitalized this historical gem, elevating it into a premier boutique hotel in the region.
About the space:
At Chandelao Heritage, we are deeply committed to the principles of sustainable eco-tourism and contributing to the well-being of the local community. During your stay at Chandelao Heritage, you’ll have the unique opportunity to engage with various social welfare initiatives linked to the hotel and the village. These include visits to nearby computer literacy centers and self-help groups for women, focusing on skill development and economic empowerment. We extend a warm invitation to support these remarkable women by purchasing their exquisite creations, with special recommendations for exploring Sunder Rung and Foutri Bags, both of which provide employment opportunities to the women of Chandelao Heritage.
Wifi: Available in the common areas only
Number of rooms in total: 20
Maximum Occupancy: 60
Pricing Information: INR 5400
Tariff inclusions: Stay of 2 adults
Extra bed at INR 1000 available
The Food Situation:
All meals are prepared in-house, guests can order from the menu and the in-house cooks will prepare the meals. All meals are charged separately.
- Swimming pool
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
Things you can do near by
- Jeep safari
- Sundowner and barbeque
- Camel rides
- Trip to nearby textile bazars of pipar
- Visit to Sunder Rung arts and craft centre
- Day trips to Jodhpur to see Mehrangarh fort
- Check-in Time: 3 pm
- Check-out Time: 12 noon
- Pets are allowed
- All guests are responsible for their own personal belongings. The hotel staff/owners are not responsible for loss of personal property.
- Smoking inside rooms is strictly prohibited. Please use the terrace / outside areas for that.
- Gambling, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poison, drugs and/or any other contraband is stricly prohibited in hotel premises.
- Guests are not allowed to enter areas reserved for the staff and/or owners only. All guests to be mindful that the hotel is also the residence of the current owners, and therefore, guests are only allowed to use designated public spaces.
- No diving / drinking in the pool is allowed.
- The management, as provided by the applicable laws of India, has the right to deny entry and/or expel or remove from the premises any persons.
- Guests will be responsible for any damage to the property, movable or immovable (including bathroom appliances, lenin, fittings etc.) and check-out of guests will be processed once their rooms have been inspected, and reimbursement for loss / damage to the property, if any, has been paid in full.
Things to be Noted:
Our Network of Unique Properties that we promote and market spans the length and breadth of this amazing country we live in and allows out to work with some outstanding entrepreneurs.
We truly believe in taking Time-outs from the fast-paced digital concrete jungles that we live in; reach out today to learn more.
Learn more about what we do by searching 8MH Organic!
Chandelao Heritage x 8 MH
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.