Orchard House Shimla X 8MH || With Pool & Stunning Views
With magnificent views, fresh aroma of apple orchards, and chills that make you want to snuggle up under the blanket; is this hidden gem of a property.
The Orchard House X 8MH is a haven of love, made keeping both comfort and aesthetics at the forefront. The house is suitable for large groups looking to get together, couples seeking a quiet getaway or relaxing in the tranquility of nature, and travelers who enjoy trekking and adventure – it has something for all.
With four large rooms, a living room, a dining area, and a lot of lounging space open to accommodate a large group of up to 16 people, this property is welcoming to its core. All four rooms have views of the apple orchards, the Himalayas, and a lot more to offer for all sorts of travellers.
Contact us to know more about the property.
The property is constructed with four large bedrooms and can accommodate extra bedding if needed in every room, comfortably hosting 16 people. It costs 35 000 for four rooms*, (*rates are subject to change during long weekend holidays and other national holidays, Kindly contact us before booking). In the middle of an apple orchard, adjoining a pine forest with views of the snow-capped Himalayas and a river valley, the property has arguably the best location and views this side of Himachal.
The bungalow has a spacious living room and lounge area to relax and spend time with your family and friends.
Since the bathrooms usually get very cold in the hills, we made ours on the sunny side, and now we have not only the sun streaming in from the large windows, but we are also serving stunning views of the Himalayas.
The property has three restaurants open for guests to dine in with a diverse range of choices in the menu and style of preparation- all in the mission to provide you with an authentic out-of-the-box dining experience.
Apart from the in-house restaurant, there are two other restaurants. The Organic restaurant is a must-visit for its sustainable and organic preparation style. It is prepared in mud utensils and on flamed wooden sticks. Contrary to this setup, the glass house restaurant also serves its visitors drinks.
From Pahari Thalis to a continental breakfast – we have it all at a nominal price range, do check them out.
- Unlimited access to the free Wi-Fi on premises.
- A cosy little library
- A large garden
- A pool in the corner for basking in the sun during the day
- Bonfire area to come together and talk late with your loved ones.
We request you to practice the same habits you would follow at your house, be mindful and practice sustainable living and maintain cleanliness and be conscious of the furnishing and items around.
- Shoes are strictly not allowed inside and the slippers are not to be used outdoors.
- Inform the Housekeeping staff or manager before departing for the day for cleaning, make-up time is from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm only.
- A pet-friendly property with strict policies to adhere to to ensure cleanliness at all times.
- Smoking inside the bungalow is strictly prohibited; you can smoke outside in the big lawn.
- Please switch off lights, TV, heaters, and other electrical appliances and ensure all taps/ showers are properly turned off when not in use.
- We change bedding linens and hand/ bath towels on the second day of stay.
- Extra pillow, towels, soap, and shampoo will incur a charge.
- When unattended, please close room windows and keep doors locked.
- Please report immediately to Chaman about any property damage or broken fixtures for prompt repair.
- Please allow our housekeeping staff 20 minutes to check your room before or at the designated checkout time.
- Missing items from the room will be charged to the guest’s account.
- Please keep the key at the stand before departing the hotel. The lost key will be charged Rs 1300.
- Guests are advised to secure their personal belongings and valuables. A safety Deposit is available at the owner’s inn for your valuables.
- Please refrain from attaching anything to floors, walls, or ceilings of Dwarika Residency premises using nails, screws, glue guns, or other means.
- Please throw your trash in garbage containers.
- Rooms left in an uninhabitable state for incoming guests – for example, the lingering smell from market purchases, excessive mess, acts of vandalism – will be charged for a whole night’s stay or reimbursement of loss/cost of replacement.
*Check-out time is before 1:00 pm; Check-in time is flexible. Late checkout requests are required 24 hours + prior to checkout & extension of stay will be subject to room availability.
Things to do around the property
Visit the Ancient Pandava temples, Mata Haatkoti Temple, which is over 3000 years old, or plan a hike to the Badrol 360 Degree and trek the Kuppar picturesque. Do not miss out on visiting the Giri Ganga Historical place, Rohru town, and driving to the Pabbar Valley, you can also have fun at the river with a packed lunch package or tour the Chanshal Pass a day. Have a guide help you on a Pine Jungle walk and have fun indulging in the various activities for Children.
Other things to note
There is no water shortage even at the peak of summer as the water feeding the house comes from a perennial natural spring, which bubbles up from our orchard. There are no power issues as there is a sound generator for backup.
Our network of unique properties that we promote and market spans the length and breadth of this amazing country we live in and gives us the opportunity to work along with some amazing entrepreneurs.
We truly believe in taking time outs from the fast-paced digital and concrete jungles that we live in; reach out today to learn more.
Learn more about what we do by searching for 8MH Organic!
Deals starting from ₹35,000 per night + Taxes
Check for availability of these services
Home Made Multi Cuisine
Butler/Chef at your disposal
Personalize your menu
Round the clock F&B Services
Farm fresh organic veggies & Juices
Contact for special discounts deals
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
Must visit for weekend with family and friends. I am amazed how green and beautiful this place is. I wish to visit soon.